Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to my blog...

...The place where I will chronicle all of the mundane, stupid, random things I encounter throughout the day. Yes, I am that self-important. Yes, you DO care that I just had a VegOut sandwich from Einstein Bagels. And that I just got out of a super boring meeting, just like hundreds of thousands of other people around the world. And that I couldn't think of anything clever for my URL address so I just wrote "Frozen Tampon Popsicle" because I like that scene from South Park Bigger, Badder and Uncut.

Oh, you care, people. You care...

4 comments:

  1. I posted a comment. I don't see it anymore, but I posted it. That pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, my comment was funny. But you don't get to know what it was now. Mainly because I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BORING! This is boring. I need more content!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frozen Tampon Popsicle - only you would "randomly" think of those 3 words...

    ReplyDelete